Sunday, July 24, 2011

Google+ Revisited


As the days go by, I start to notice my Gmail connecting more with my Google+. As I already check Facebook daily, this little subtle notification is great as it notifies me when something happens to my Google+.

Not only when it tells me what the notification actually is, you can check it out on Google+ with just one click. (Click on "View All")


If you get a notification like someone adding you to their Google+ Circle, you get to see each notification and check it out by clicking on the little arrow on the notification that catches your attention, and check on other notifications by clicking on "newer" or "older"



You can even update your Google+ status on Gmail itself!


Just click on the "Share" tab.

I find myself using Google+ more because of this Gmail integration. I think this integration clearly makes me visit Google+ more.

Here is my profile, perhaps we can know each other better too!

http://gplus.to/robinlow
https://profiles.google.com/robinlow


-- Robin Low

No comments:

Post a Comment