This 2 days course in marketing and PR is for startups and entrepreneurs to jump start their public relations and social media activities and engage the public with web 2.0 tools and strategies. This workshop is suitable for those who have no prior knowledge of public relations, social media or experience in copywriting to attend and walk away having the confidence to start a social media campaign and engage with media.
The emphasis of this course is the effective ways to communicate across different platforms and media, leveraging on new web technologies to engage and reach out to crowds. After which you can do the following:
Training Objectives and Expectation
· Understand how to leverage social media as a business tool
· Learn to pitch stories and successes to influencers
· Perform one to many communication, yet feel personal
· Understanding user generated content
· Learn to crowdsource for ideas and designs and engage your community
Robin is also a Co-founder of Relief 2.0 (relief20.com) collaborative disaster recovery with dignity, inclusion, generation and redistribution of wealth, and was in Japan a week after the Earthquake and Tsunami.