Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Social Media World Forum Asia in Singapore on 22/23 Sept
With the increase in social media awareness and engagement in Singapore, Singapore will host Social Media World Forum Asia on 22 - 23 September 2010, at Suntec City.
The conference will have a series of talks, workshops and exhibitions to visit. Many well known speakers on Social Media like Brian Solis will also be here!
This is one social media event not to be missed. With over 40 conference sessions and 50 leading speakers from the Asian social media market, this event will definitely be the ONE event on social media to attend.
From now to 22nd August 2010, you will get a 25% off if you register soon!
Conference highlights include:
- Two days of interactive & engaging conference featuring leading key figure keynotes, brand case studies, topical Q&A and debates, exhibition hall, workshops and networking.
- The event will enabling attendees to become educated, discover, engage, network, share and collaborate in the world of social media. Ideal for those looking to embrace the latest in brand engagement, monitoring, ROI, advertising and building communities.
- The key differences between the Asian Social Media market and other parts of the world
- How brands are using Social Media, Engage with customers though mobile apps and Mobile Social Media, learn about the future of Social TV, get some top tips on selecting your Social Media Agency
- How to increase customer intimacy and empowerment through Social CRM
- Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
- The new buzz word “Social Search”
- HeliPad Networking Party
- Free to attend exibition-only pass available
For more information on the event, please visit their site here<--
See you there!